Instructions on how to answer the questions on the Form 1023 Schedule G
Schedule G of the Form 1023 is for organizations that are considered successor to another organization.
For purposes of this schedule, a “for-profit” organization is one in which persons are permitted to have an ownership or partnership interest, such as corporate stock. It includes sole proprietorships, corporations, and other entities that provide for ownership interests.
The other organization is the predecessor organization. You should complete this schedule regardless of whether the predecessor (other organization) was exempt or not exempt from federal income tax.
Your organization is considered a successor organization if any of the following situations pertain to you:
- You took or will take over activities previously conducted by another organization.
- You took or will take over 25% or more of the fair market value of the net assets of another organization.
- You were established upon the conversion of an organization from for-profit to non-profit status.
- Nonprofit Articles of Incorporation,
- Nonprofit Bylaws,
- Nonprofit Conflict of Interest Policy,
- Conflict of Interest Policy Acknowledgment,
- Form 1023 Attachment with all the answers,
- Form 1023 Expedite Letter template,
- and Donor Contribution Form
in Microsoft Word Document format, please consider making a donation and you’ll get to download them immediately. Not only they're worth well over $1000 in value, they will save you weeks of copy pasting and formatting as they are ready to go templates which only need changing names and addresses.
Sorry that this was not useful to you!
Help improve this!
Share your frustration. If you want me to get back to you please include email and phone number.