Search for your Form 1023 questions here...
- Already Donated? Download Your Documents
- How to Start & Form a 501c3 Nonprofit
- How to Start a Private Foundation
- How to Incorporate a 501c3 Nonprofit Corporation
- Nonprofit Articles of Incorporation Template
- Nonprofit Bylaws Template (IRS Compliant)
- Nonprofit Conflict of Interest Policy Template
- How to Apply for your Nonprofit EIN (TAX ID)
- IRS Form 1023-EZ, What is it? Do you Qualify?
- Nonprofit Board of Directors, Officers & Members
- Form 1023 Part I, Identification of Applicant
- Form 1023 Part II, Organizational Structure
- Form 1023 Part III, Required Provisions
- Form 1023 Part IV, Narrative of your Activities
- Form 1023 Part V, Compensations and Salaries
- Form 1023 Part VI, Financial Data, Budget
- Form 1023 Part VII, Foundation Classification
- Form 1023 Part VIII, Effective Date
- Form 1023 Part IX, 990 Filing Requirements
- Form 1023 Part X, Signature and Upload
- Form 1023 User Fee Information (2023)
- Form 1023 Schedules Instruction A-H
- Expediting the IRS Form 1023 Application
- IRS Form 1023 Application Review
- Reinstatement of 501c3 Exemption Status
- How You Can Make a Difference
I was anticipating (with trepidation!) long and harrowing research on each question asked on the 1023. Instead, I found this site, followed Chris’s instructions, and purchased the invaluable docs package. The easy-to-follow format here guided me in clearly and effectively expressing our goals while keeping everything legal and consistent. I submitted our application to the IRS on April 6, 2023 and was stunned to receive an approval letter dated April 11, 2023. THANK YOU, CHRIS!! You are a blessing to all of us!
We came across Form1023.org through a google search. We followed the instructions on the website to the letter and engaged Chris. He reviewed our package and made suggestions. We revised and Chris reviewed again. One last revision and we submitted the 1023 on 2/27/23. On 3/3/23, the Tax Exempt Status was issued to The Giving Foundation, Inc. We could not be happier!! THANK YOU Chris and Form1023!! Now…on to our mission!
Again, thanks so much Chris!!!
Get these Editable Templates
in Microsoft Word format!
Go to This Page
Link to this article on your website: