Search for your Form 1023 questions here...
- Already Donated? Download Your Documents
- How to Start & Form a 501c3 Nonprofit
- How to Start a Private Foundation
- How to Incorporate a 501c3 Nonprofit Corporation
- Nonprofit Articles of Incorporation Template
- Nonprofit Bylaws Template (IRS Compliant)
- Nonprofit Conflict of Interest Policy Template
- How to Apply for your Nonprofit EIN (TAX ID)
- IRS Form 1023-EZ, What is it? Do you Qualify?
- Nonprofit Board of Directors, Officers & Members
- Form 1023 Part I, Identification of Applicant
- Form 1023 Part II, Organizational Structure
- Form 1023 Part III, Required Provisions
- Form 1023 Part IV, Narrative of your Activities
- Form 1023 Part V, Compensations and Salaries
- Form 1023 Part VI, Financial Data, Budget
- Form 1023 Part VII, Foundation Classification
- Form 1023 Part VIII, Effective Date
- Form 1023 Part IX, 990 Filing Requirements
- Form 1023 Part X, Signature and Upload
- Form 1023 (2022) User Fee Information
- Form 1023 Schedules Instruction A-H
- Expediting the IRS Form 1023 Application
- IRS Form 1023 Application Review
- Reinstatement of 501c3 Exemption Status
- How You Can Make a Difference
Wow! We just got our tax exemption determination letter in the mail today and it took less than 30 days from the moment we submitted online! Chris was sooo helpful and was our guide the whole way through this process. He is extremely kind and generous. I am so impressed with this website and we got way more than we paid for. The templates received from this website were a game changer and saved us a lot of time and energy. Thanks so much!
It took 5 months to get approved by IRS, which is faster than many expensive attorneys. Chris, thank you so much for your professional help!