Search for your Form 1023 questions here...
- Already Donated? Download Your Documents
- How to Start & Form a 501c3 Nonprofit
- How to Start a Private Foundation
- How to Incorporate a 501c3 Nonprofit Corporation
- Nonprofit Articles of Incorporation Template
- Nonprofit Bylaws Template (IRS Compliant)
- Nonprofit Conflict of Interest Policy Template
- How to Apply for your Nonprofit EIN (TAX ID)
- IRS Form 1023-EZ, What is it? Do you Qualify?
- Nonprofit Board of Directors, Officers & Members
- Form 1023 Part I, Identification of Applicant
- Form 1023 Part II, Organizational Structure
- Form 1023 Part III, Required Provisions
- Form 1023 Part IV, Narrative of your Activities
- Form 1023 Part V, Compensations and Salaries
- Form 1023 Part VI, Financial Data, Budget
- Form 1023 Part VII, Foundation Classification
- Form 1023 Part VIII, Effective Date
- Form 1023 Part IX, 990 Filing Requirements
- Form 1023 Part X, Signature and Upload
- Form 1023 (2022) User Fee Information
- Form 1023 Schedules Instruction A-H
- Expediting the IRS Form 1023 Application
- IRS Form 1023 Application Review
- Reinstatement of 501c3 Exemption Status
- How You Can Make a Difference
August 22, 2022 – After utilizing Form1023.org’s consultation services, we filed Form 1023 with the IRS to apply for federal tax exemption 501(c)(3) status. August 30, 2022 – Form 1023 approved for 501(c)(3) status
’nuff said! Thanks Chris!
In an unbelievable turn of event, we were able to receive our 501(c)(3) approval in only 6 weeks! Thank you so much for your help, direction, and suggestions. We couldn’t have done it without you. I hope you and yours are well!
All the best